31 results for ""
Does Nitrous Networks have Better Minecraft Hosting than Shockbyte?
We Put both services to the test. Read on to find out more
We have had quite a few requests in the last while to do a review on Nitrous Networks Minecraft Hosting so we thought we would finally get around to it.
But to make things even more interesting, we decided to compare them to another popular Minecraft Hosting service, Shockbyte.
You might be surprised to see the results.
First, let’s compare some of the most important features of each service. Below is a summary of each Minecraft host.
Our feature summary doesn’t explain the differences fully, so let’s take a look at each point, one by one.
Refunds in the Minecraft hosting industry are typically pretty tough. I can’t personally blame the hosting companies as there tends to be a high rate of fraud in this market so they need to protect themselves.
Now, having said that, let’s take a look at the two companies and see how they compare for offering refunds.
Shockbyte offers a 24 hour moneyback guarantee. Definitely not the best in the industry but at least they offer one. Digging deeper into the reviews at Trustpilot shows that they seem to not like to give refunds as there are a lot of reviews commenting on this issue.
Normally we wouldn’t be too concerned about these complaints since it is way more common for people to leave reviews when they are unhappy than when they are pleased. The problem is that virtually every page we reviewed on Trustpilot had this same complaint listed over and over again.
Nitrous Networks offers a 7 day moneyback guarantee. But it’s not quite so straightforward. According to their Terms of Service (TOS), they only offer refunds if their services are at fault. That doesn’t seem so great but it does hold them to account for providing a decent product since these are the examples of valid reasons for asking for a refund:
While we are not fans of conditions being applied to refund policies, at least Nitrous Networks gives a reasonable amount of time to make sure their service is up to par and will honor refunds if they don’t live up to their end of the bargain.
Shockbyte offers only one server location in North America and one in Europe. They also have servers located in Singapore and Australia. If you are located in or near Singapore or Australia, Shockbyte might perform better as Nitrous Networks has no servers in these areas.
If you are located in Europe or North America, Nitrous Networks has much better server choices for you than Shockbyte. Here is a list of Nitrous Network’s server locations:
This is where things really start to fall apart. We compared user reviews on various platforms that can be trusted for impartiality. These include:
We analyzed hundreds of reviews and forum postings on the above sites and found that Truspilot’s ratings of both services was more or less accurate when compared to all the sites in general.
Overall, Shockbyte is a more well known brand than Nitrous Networks. Perhaps the popularity of their services is to blame for their much lower review rating when compared to their competitors.
Two of the most common complaints regarding Shockbyte on Trustpilot are lack of support and not receiving refund, even when asked for within the 24 hour time window.
We noticed on Shockbyte’s Facebook page that they have removed the option to rate their service. But thanks to Google, we are able to see what their rating was prior to removing the rating feature. Can’t say as I blame them.
Hopefully when you order a service, everything works great and you don’t need to contact support to fix problems. We all know that this isn’t always the case. I’m sure you’ll agree that it can be very frustrating to be ready to play only to hit some kind of a technical glitch.
Both Shockbyte and Nitrous Networks offer online chat as well as ticketing support. For both services, online chat is only going to be of use for the simplest of problems and both companies will request you open a ticket for any questions or problems that require real support.
In our opinion, using a ticketing system for tech support is a good idea since you then have a complete record of your conversation with the company. It allows both you and the tech support department to review previous messages to ensure the best support possible is being given.
Support response seems to be where Nitrous Networks really shines. During our analysis of hundreds of reviews of both companies, we read time and time again about how quick and knowledgeable tech support is at this company.
Making support a top priority is clearly why Nitrous Networks overall reviews are so positive. In our opinion, quality of support is the second most important feature of any hosting company – with the first most important being quality of the hosting service.
While we all hope that we don’t need to use tech support, it is reassuring to know that Nitrous is able to answer your questions quickly and accurately to get you back to your game.
The number one complaint we read hundreds of times over on our sample review forums is the general lack of support at Shockbyte. This ranged from slow responses to tickets, inaccurate replies and often times no response at all to open tickets.
Want to get a response to your support ticket at Shockbyte quickly? Sure, just shell out another $3 and apparently they will respond faster.
To be fair, tech support is one of the single largest costs to most hosting companies. After using and reviewing hundreds of services including web hosting, vpn’s, minecraft hosting and more we have found that more often than not that the quality of support is what makes a service shine or fail.
Shockbyte definitely gets a fail in the support department. Support is a vital part of any hosting business and charging people to get a response in a reasonable period of time is unfair. Perhaps Shockbyte should charge a bit more for their services so they could afford to hire more staff and provide decent support in the first place.
For hosting services such as Minecraft Hosting, price is only one of many factors you need to consider. Quality of servers, speed and knowledge of support and low latency / ping times are all more important considerations than price.
There is an old saying: “Buy cheap, buy twice“, meaning that if you buy the cheap option you will inevitably be unhappy with your purchase and end up buying the one you should have in the first place.
If price is your only consideration, then Shockbyte is probably your best choice as Nitrous Networks offers a premium service but at a slightly higher price. If you want a game server that will run reliably with fast speeds and low ping times, then Nitrous Networks is your clear choice.
And remember – At DomainCouponsPro, no one ever pays full price. Click the link below and check out our Promo Codes and Coupons for Nitrous Networks.
Shockbyte vs VpsCraft - Who comes out on top?
When it comes to gaming servers, especially Minecraft servers – Shockbyte is very popular. But does that mean they are the best on the market?
Think about it – If you own any domain names, you probably know that Godaddy sucks. They are expensive – way more than almost everyone else, yet they are the leader in their field.
So what does this have to do with our review? Simple – just because Shockbyte is one of the leaders in their field doesn’t mean they are the best choice. Read on to see our comparison between Shockbyte and one of their much smaller competitors – VpsCraft.
We’ll let you make your own decision.
Let’s take a look at a pricing comparison between the two services. The first table is if you don’t want a dedicated ip from Shockbyte. Hint: Dedicated ip’s are FREE from Vpscraft
You want or need a dedicated ip for your Minecraft server and want to stick with Shockbyte? As you’ll see from the table below, prepare to shell out up to 74% more than Vpscraft. That’s a big difference!
No matter what size server you are interested in, you can see from the table above that Vpscraft.com is always a better value compared to Shockbyte.com.
How do we come up with these numbers?
Simple. The best recurring discount Shockbyte offers is 10%. Yes, they do have a 50% off offer, but that’s only good for one month so we don’t count that. We have a promo code for Vpscraft.com for 30% off for life so that’s the numbers we use.
Even if you took both services at full price, Vpscraft is always cheaper.
And one thing we don’t take into account in this price comparison: All paid Vpscraft plans include a dedicated ip, which would cost an extra $5 per month at Shockbyte. If you want that feature, that makes Shockbyte more than double the price on most plans!
But you might be saying to yourself, “price isn’t everything”. And you’d be right. I’m more than happy to pay a premium for a good product or service that will satisfy my needs. On the other hand the old saying “you get what you pay for” isn’t always true. Take our Godaddy example. They are way more expensive than their competitors yet give the same or less service. Sometimes you’re just paying for a name. And that’s just not right.
“Sometimes you're paying for a name. And that's just not right.”
Don’t take our word for it. Check out some of the reviews of Shockbyte and Vpscraft.
There seems to be a common theme with Shockbyte here:
- They don’t like to give refunds even though they clearly state a 24 hour refund policy. This complaint is repeated over and over again by many people.
- Their support leaves a lot to be desired. In fact they have a ‘fast track’ system where you can pay to get faster support. Umm, maybe you should just provide your customers with reasonable support in the first place? Crazy to have to pay to get a response.
How to save at Vpscraft
Vpscraft.com doesn’t make it too obvious on how to use promo codes to save money on services on their site. To enter a promo code, just go to the second page of the order form, and you’ll see a small link saying “Promo?” just to the right of the Subtotal. See our screenshot below.
Just click the link and you’ll get a box allowing you to enter the promo code from our site.
Better hosting for less. That is Vpscraft.com vs. Shockbyte.com in a nutshell. Why would you want to pay more for less?
Click below to go to our Vpscraft coupon page and give this great service a try. Remember – they have a 7 day money-back guarantee so if you’re not satisfied in any way, you can get a refund. HINT: They actually give refunds as promised!
Can a rookie hit a homerun?
We are pleased to present our review of Surfshark vpn. Is the new kid on the block ready to take on the competition? We think so. Check out our detailed review and decide for yourself.
Our Rating: 10/10
On my normal internet connection, I got a download speed of 176.61 Mbps and an upload speed of 15.64 Mbps. Ping was 41 ms.
Here are my results RUNNING Surfshark:
Running Surfshark, I got a download speed of 160.24 Mbps and an upload speed of 9.46 Mbps. Ping was unchanged at 41 ms.
The download speed was extremely fast and though it was about a 9% drop in speed, that difference would be unnoticeable in real life. The upload speed changed considerably but that isn’t that big of a concern and cable connections like mine are notorious for having abysmal upload rates.
Testing with Netflix and Youtube showed no lag or stutter.
Connecting to servers was extremely fast as well. Even connecting to servers a long distance from me was no problem. Though I’d suggest leaving the setting to ‘optimal’ and letting them figure it out for you unless you need to use a server in a specific location.
I tested both the Chrome extension and the Windows app. Both gave me similar results although the Chrome app seems to connect to the server slightly faster.
Even though these speeds are the fastest I’ve ever seen from any vpn, I didn’t rate it a 10 because I won’t ever give a vpn service that high of a rating. 9.5 is the highest I’ll go and the highest I’ve ever given on any test so kudos to Surfshark.
Our Rating: 9.5/10
Our Rating: 10/10
Our Rating: 10/10
Our Rating: 7/10
Our Rating: 8.5/10
Our Rating: 9/10
Our Rating: 9.5/10
Our Rating: 9.5/10
Sure, they are still a little rough around the edges in a couple of areas. But none of those issues are major and none of them affect me or probably you either. If their few shortcomings are a show stopper for your particular needs then take a look at some our other reviews and choose another provider. Otherwise, choosing Surfshark is likely to be a choice you won’t regret.
Overall Rating: 93%
Surfshark: Can a Rookie hit a home run?
Check out our 9 point review of Surfshark VPN. Speed, locations, security and more are tested and rated. Don’t buy a vpn service without reading our guides!
DomainCouponsPro.com ("DomainCouponsPro") operates Domaincouponspro.com and may operate other websites. It is DomainCouponsPro's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, DomainCouponsPro collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. DomainCouponsPro's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how DomainCouponsPro's visitors use its website. From time to time, DomainCouponsPro may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
DomainCouponsPro also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on Domaincouponspro.com blogs/sites. DomainCouponsPro only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to DomainCouponsPro's websites choose to interact with DomainCouponsPro in ways that require DomainCouponsPro to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that DomainCouponsPro gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at Domaincouponspro.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with DomainCouponsPro are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, DomainCouponsPro collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with DomainCouponsPro. DomainCouponsPro does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
DomainCouponsPro may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. DomainCouponsPro may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, DomainCouponsPro does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
DomainCouponsPro discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on DomainCouponsPro's behalf or to provide services available at DomainCouponsPro's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using DomainCouponsPro's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. DomainCouponsPro will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, DomainCouponsPro discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when DomainCouponsPro believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of DomainCouponsPro, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an DomainCouponsPro website and have supplied your email address, DomainCouponsPro may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with DomainCouponsPro and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. DomainCouponsPro takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If DomainCouponsPro, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that DomainCouponsPro goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of DomainCouponsPro may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Terms of Service
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DomainCouponsPro, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Domaincouponspro.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and DomainCouponsPro may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause DomainCouponsPro liability. You must immediately notify DomainCouponsPro of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. DomainCouponsPro will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DomainCouponsPro or otherwise.
By submitting Content to DomainCouponsPro for inclusion on your Website, you grant DomainCouponsPro a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, DomainCouponsPro will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DomainCouponsPro has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DomainCouponsPro's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DomainCouponsPro's reasonable opinion, violates any DomainCouponsPro policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DomainCouponsPro's sole discretion. DomainCouponsPro will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay DomainCouponsPro the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify DomainCouponsPro before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to DomainCouponsPro in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay DomainCouponsPro the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. DomainCouponsPro reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to DomainCouponsPro.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by DomainCouponsPro to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Domaincouponspro.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with DomainCouponsPro standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. DomainCouponsPro has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, DomainCouponsPro does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. DomainCouponsPro disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Domaincouponspro.com links, and that link to Domaincouponspro.com. DomainCouponsPro does not have any control over those non-DomainCouponsPro websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-DomainCouponsPro website or webpage, DomainCouponsPro does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. DomainCouponsPro disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-DomainCouponsPro websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DomainCouponsPro asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Domaincouponspro.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DomainCouponsPro in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. DomainCouponsPro will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. DomainCouponsPro will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DomainCouponsPro or others. In the case of such termination, DomainCouponsPro will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DomainCouponsPro.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DomainCouponsPro to you any DomainCouponsPro or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DomainCouponsPro. DomainCouponsPro, Domaincouponspro.com, the Domaincouponspro.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Domaincouponspro.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DomainCouponsPro or DomainCouponsPro's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DomainCouponsPro or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. DomainCouponsPro reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. DomainCouponsPro reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at Domaincouponspro.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. DomainCouponsPro reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. DomainCouponsPro may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. DomainCouponsPro may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your Domaincouponspro.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by DomainCouponsPro if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from DomainCouponsPro's notice to you thereof;
provided that, DomainCouponsPro can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". DomainCouponsPro and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DomainCouponsPro nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DomainCouponsPro, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DomainCouponsPro under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DomainCouponsPro shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DomainCouponsPro, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DomainCouponsPro and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DomainCouponsPro, or by the posting by DomainCouponsPro of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Vancouver, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Vancouver, Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, Canada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; DomainCouponsPro may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Sometimes it is not so easy to figure out how to use Promo Codes and Coupon Codes on some websites. Here we present tutorials for using our promo codes on various sites. Please leave a comment or drop us an email if there is a site you would like added to the list.
We have created a simple walk-through to use our Torguard Promotional Code:
Step 1: Head to Torguard website
Hint: You should already have a new tab open to Torguard if you clicked our ‘Show Coupon’ button. This will also give you the special promo code to use on their website. Click on ‘Buy VPN now’.
If you are only concerned about secure web browsing, you could order the anonymous proxy but if you want secure downloads as well, we strongly recommend the anonymous VPN.
Step 2: Choose Billing Cycle
Hint: To get the best value, we suggest to choose an annual account which works out to half the price as ordering Torguard monthly. You could also choose semi-annual (six months) but for us, the ease of one payment a year was what we find easiest. And we are too cheap to pay for two years in advance. Kudos to you if you’re not as cheap as us.
Another hint: Torguard offers a 7 day moneyback guarantee so there is no concern about ordering for a full year as you can just ask for a refund if for some reason you are not satisfied.
Step 3: Add to Cart
Don’t worry that the website still shows the full price, the next step will get you the savings!
Step 4: Add Promo Code
You should have already copied the Torguard Promo code to your clipboard from our website, so just right click in the box shown below, select ‘Paste’ from the menu and click the GO button.
Step 5: Save your money!
Confirm that the promo code was entered properly by checking the total column. Here you can see that we have saved 50% or $30 a year. And remember – this is a recurring discount, so you get the same low price as long as you remain a customer – not like a lot of other companies that charge you huge after your first year.